I. General information.
2. The Service Operator shall make every effort to ensure that your privacy rights are respected and that personal data provided by you in connection with your use of the Service is protected.
3. The operator of ptakoutlet.pl Service is European Outlet Sp. z o.o. Sp. komandytowa, a limited partnership with its registered office in Rzgów (95-030) at ulica Żeromskiego 6, entered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register (Krajowy Rejestr Sądowy; KRS) kept by the District Court for Łódź-Śródmieście in Łódź, Division XX of National Court Register under KRS number: 0000478268.
4. The Service collects data pertaining to users and their behaviours, by the following means: a. information voluntarily entered in forms by the User, b. cookie files stored on the User’s device.
II. Information entered in forms.
1. The Service collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
2. Moreover, the Service may record information pertaining to connection parameters (timestamp, IP address).
3. Data provided via forms shall not be made available to any third party entities, except with the User's consent.
4. Data provided via forms shall be processed specifically for the purposes of the given form, i.e. for the purposes of sending commercial information, a newsletter.
5. Data provided via forms can be transferred to third party entities entrusted with technical implementation of certain services, with which the Service Operator works in this respect.
III. Cookies policy.
1. This Service uses cookie files
2. Cookies are pieces of IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Service User’s device in connection with the use of the Service’s website. Usually, cookies contain the name of the domain from which they come, their retention time on the User’s device and a unique number.
3. The entity which places cookies on the Service User's device and has access to the them is the Service Operator.
4. Cookies are used for the purposes of:
a. production of statistics in order to better understand how Service Users use the website and improve the site’s structure and content ;
b. maintaining the Service User’s login session, so that the User does not need to repeatedly enter their login and password on each subpage;
c. identification of the User’s preferences in order to customize materials displayed by advertising networks, particularly by Google advertising network.
5. The Service uses two main types of cookie files: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files stored on the User's device until the User logs out, exits the website or closes the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored on the User's device for the length of time programmed in the cookie parameters or until cleared by the User.
6. The Service uses the following types of cookie files:
a. “strictly necessary” cookies, which allow the User to use the functionalities available within the Service, e.g. authentication cookies used for services which require authentication within the Service;
b. cookies serving to ensure security, e.g. cookies used to detect attempted authentication breaches within the Services;
c. “performance” cookies, which are used to collect data on how the Service website is used;
d. “functional” cookies, which allow the Service systems to “remember” the User’s preferred settings and personalize the User’s interface, e.g. the User’s selected language or their geographical location, font size, website presentation, etc.;
e. “advertising” cookies, which allow the Service to provide Users with customised advertisements matching their interests.
7. Usually, web browsing software (a web browser) by default allows cookie files to be stored on the User's device. The Service Users can change the respective settings. A web browser enables the User to clear cookies. Further, it is possible to automatically block cookie files. For details see the Help section or documentation of the specific web browser.
9. Cookie files are placed on the Service User's device and can be used also by advertisers and partners working with the Service Operator.
10. Cookie files can be used by advertising networks, in particular by Google advertising network, to display advertisements customised based the User’s use of the Service. To this end, the files can store information on the User's navigation path or the time spent on the given web page.
IV. Data sharing.
1. Data can be shared with third party entities exclusively to the extent permitted by law.
2. Any data which permits a natural person to be identified shall be shared exclusively with that person's consent.
3. The Service Operator may be under an obligation to provide information collected by the Service to authorised authorities upon lawful request submitted by the same, to the extent stated in the given request.
V. Managing cookie files.
If the User does not wish to receive any cookies, they can adjust their web browser settings accordingly. Please note that disabling cookies which are required for authentication processes, security purposes and for maintaining preferred settings may hider, and in certain extreme cases entirely prevent, the use of ptakoutlet.pl website.
VI. Final information.